Here are some frequently asked questions.
Do I sell dolls?
No. Although I occasionally sell my models (dolls), I mainly use my dolls to model the outfits that I make for them. Here are links to where you can purchase the dolls I frequently sew for.
1. Dianna Effner’s Little Darlings are painted by a handful of artists and can be purchased from them here:
Dianna Effner’s site has dolls painted by Dianna, Lana Dobbs, and Geri Uribe. I have three Little Darlings. Gina (my dark blue eyed, #1 sculpt) was painted by Geri. My #3 sculpt smiley girl sculpt, Lucy, was painted by Helen Skinner. Helen often has Little Darlings for auction on eBay. Nelly painted my brown eyed #1 sculpt, Alice, and she can be found on her website. Lana Dobbs and Pat Green are here. Joyce Mathews has an etsy shop, Facebook, and a website. Magalie Dawson at MHD Designs is here. Lee-Ann Carpenter’s site is here. Dianna has a Little Darlings social site which you can join for free to chat and share pictures with other Little Darling fans. As of January 27, 2021 Happily Ever After has a UFDC Little Darling for sale.
2. Wilde Imagination’s Amelia Thimble and Izzy can be found on eBay. These are the tiniest dolls in my collection. They are 4″tall.
3. Wilde Imagination’s (Tonner) Patience can be found on eBay .
4. Fairyland’s Pukipuki is my other small doll. She can be found on eBay.
5. Kaye Wiggs dolls are sold through Jpop Dolls. I currently have Talyssa (same body size as Mei Mei, 43 cm), Gracie (on the slightly larger MSD body size, 45 cm) and 11″ Millie (same body size as Tillie and Lillie). BTW, Gracie was available to order on multiple body sizes. To buy one of Kaye’s dolls it must be available for preorder. Kaye also has a social site on the Resin Cafe that you can join for free to chat and find out more information from other collectors.
9. My Little Darlings’ little sister is a Boneka Dianna Effner sculpt vinyl doll. She can be purchased from Happily Ever After Dolls.
10. Ruby Red Fashion Friends can be purchased from Ruby Red or other online stores such as Happily Ever After, FAO Schwarz, Samantha’s which are in the U.S. If you are located elsewhere google to see where they are sold near you.
How can I purchase your doll clothes?
My doll clothes are made one-of-a-kind, so I will only have one available for sale. They will be advertised on the home page here and also on Facebook.
Where do I ship?
I appreciate all of the love and support that I get from all of you, but please understand my shipping policies. It takes me many days, sometimes longer, to complete my doll outfits, and at this time I am not willing to take the risk to ship internationally. Also, the cost to ship internationally, and include insurance and tracking is very high. (Packages would need to be sent Priority Mail.)
Do you take commissions?
Even though I have in the past, at this time I am not taking commissions.
Do I sell patterns?
I have knitting patterns for most of my dolls. They are sold through Ravelry. You do not have to be a Ravelry member to purchase them.