I’ve been working on winter white Christmas sets for Pupipuki Sugar and Amelia Thimble. I thought that a white on white combination would be something different.
Last night (so I could get right to work this morning without procrastinating) I did a few quick drawings of little motifs for embroidery. It worked, and I got right down to business early this morning.
Even though I use my “patterns” from the last time when I start knitting or crocheting a new piece the results can vary. In this case Sugar’s dress seemed a tad short. Some tiny lace tights solved the “too much bare leg” problem. These are super tiny, but cute on her chubby li’l legs.
I just started another knitting/crocheting notebook, it’s the top book. Everything I have knit or crocheted within the last 4+ years is written in these books! In addition to writing out “patterns” I also document the date, doll made for, needle size, type/color of yarn, embroidery colors/strands. These notes make it easy to go back and remake something or remake something with changes that I want to incorporate in the new piece.
Hope you have a GREAT week! Bye for now!